Visitors to the South can now literally walk the sacred ground of the Civil Rights movement with new U.S. Civil Rights Trail website launched on Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday. Tourists will have the opportunity to tour areas pertinent to the Civil Rights Movement from the schools in Topeka, Kansas that were part of the […]
Tucked away in North Jefferson County in Tarrant, Alabama lies a 15 acre farm that grows Christmas trees all year long. Most probably don’t know the farm is located there and many probably pass by the farm’s sign on North Pine Hill Road. But if you want a traditional Christmas experience and a Christmas tree […]
On a recent day trip to Selma, Alabama a friend and I decided to drive through Greensboro, Alabama to have lunch at PieLab. I have been wanting try the restaurant for a while because they are especially known for their homemade pies.
I never thought I would find myself standing in the middle of a cemetery in the pitch dark as part of a haunted history tour the weekend before Halloween.
- Southern family has grown Christmas trees for 50 years December 5, 2018
- Stop by PieLab in Greensboro, Alabama for a slice of pie, sense of community and joyful conversation November 11, 2018
- Haunted History Tour lets you hunt for ghosts in Old Cahawba October 29, 2018
- How Alabama photographer, Amanda Chapman, found comfort in 31 Days of Halloween October 22, 2018
- Two Alabama women add their signature style to clear bag stadium policy August 25, 2018